Custom Website Costs Overview
This article assumes a couple things about your needs. First, you are a business or professional that does not want a template or a DIY option. Second, you are wanting to contract an agency - not a freelancer. Agencies like ours will support and maintenance your website so you do not need to hire someone internally.
Let's get right to why you are here...the pricing. To make it simple, I will break it down into two categories: site build and business support.
- Custom Website Build Costs: Average $2,500 One-Time (range: $1,500 to $5,000)
- Business Support Costs: Up to $100/month
Let's break out the Custom Website Build Costs
When you have an agency building a custom site, you will request specific aspects of the site to fit your needs. In turn, the agency should also provide plenty of features that enable the site to become an asset to your business.
All Custom Websites Should Include These Features:
- Customization of Layout
- Transparent, Efficient Process
- Scalable Software Framework
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Website Security with Updates
- Mobile Friendly, Responsive Design
- Landing Page with Call-to-Action(s)
- Contact / Subscribe Form(s)
- Location and Company Information
- Product / Service Information Page(s)
- Image Optimization
- Ownership of website and content
- Domain Email Accounts
- Links to Your Socials
- List Promotions or Specials
Let's break out the Business Support Costs
Business support is monthly which should let you know it requires ongoing attention. Do not pay monthly for things that do not require maintenance or labor. Here are some typical business support options:
There are even more services that will far exceed the 100/month or less price I mentioned above. These service vary greatly from agency to agency. Things like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, and Ad Campaigns. These services are optional and not required, but you should consider them when growing your business online.
Contact us if you would like a free estimate for any website or service. We typically run less than others in the Murfreesboro, Franklin, and Nashville markets due to continuous process improvement mixed with standardization of processes. We also care about your web presence and want your business to grow overtime.