Why invest in Search Engine Optimization?
This is a common question among local business owners where, ultimately, they want to understand the value of SEO. What value are you getting? The simple answer is that your website and web presence will work for you, as a salesperson. The better your business appears online, the more helpful it is, the more business you will receive. The secondary benefit is that ranking in Organic Search is free, meaning you are not paying to play. With Adwords or Facebook ads, once you stop paying then you stop getting sales. The benefit of SEO is long-term and once you start to rank for keywords that are beneficial for your business, you will continue to rank so long as you maintain it. The bottom line is that more people will know about your business and the more people that know about you, then the more money you will make.
Is SEO right for my business?
Maybe. We think in terms of the value of your product or service. If you sell lots of items for $2 and $3, then it will take a lot of traffic for it to be beneficial. On the other hand, if your average service cost is $700, then getting a few per month from organic search would be a huge benefit to your business. By simply understand this, we partner with the right customers and in turn, our clients are seeing $10k to over $100k a month as a result.
What makes Creative Boro different?
Firstly, we will let you know if SEO is right for your business or not. We are only looking to help those that we can help and will not accept everyone just to make money. We look at your business as if we own it and will only recommend things that we would spend our money on.
Secondly, our Founder is a certified Project Management Professional, which is a worldwide accepted certification. This means we value processes, checklists, risk mitigation, & communication. Currently, we have a custom 150+ Point Checklist that we use to audit every website. We make decisions based on data that we track so that we are not guessing with anything that we do.
Lastly, we play by Google’s Guidelines. Our goal is to provide Google’s users (i.e. searchers) the best information and experience possible. We do not purchase backlinks, as most of our competitors do, because this goes directly against Google’s guidelines.
What do we do?
Phase 1 - Foundation
- Full Audit of Website and Web Presence using our in-house 150+ Audit tool that is built around Google Guidelines
- Setup data tracking & reporting tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Setup & Optimize Online directories to legitimize the business on the web
- Improve website framework by fixing errors found within the audit
- Regular posting to Google My Business Profile
Phase 2 - Optimization
- Create a benchmark of data to be used in Phase 3
- Analyze top competitors to identify opportunities
- Identify qualified keywords that customers are searching for
- Optimize website content so that online searchers find what they are looking for
- Continue with regular posting to Google My Business Profile
Phase 3 - Maintenance
- Data Analysis & Re-optimization
- Content Creation and Publishing
- Create Business Profiles on high authority websites and automate posting in order to show that your business is active across the web.
- Continue with regular posting to Google My Business Profile
Search Engine Optimization?
Search engine optimization increases the online visibility of your online business in major search engines. It encompasses both the creative and technical elements required to drive traffic, raise awareness and improve rankings in the search engines. SEO is a technique for ensuring that your site is friendly to search engines while making it enjoyable to your audience. There are many benefits that your business can enjoy by investing in search engine optimization services. First, It will make it easier for potential customers to find products and services that they are searching for without wasting time. Many people trust the results given by the search engines. Therefore if your product or services appear on the first page of Google, then customers believe that it is good because it has earned its place in Google and this can make them buy your product. The more people visit your site, the more they are likely to buy your products or service. SEO is cost-effective compared to other traditional marketing methods. If implemented correctly, SEO can produce long-term results and benefits to your business.
Why Smart Business Invest In SEO Services?
SEO gives your business a competitive advantage by driving traffic to your business and improving your business’ credibility.
SEO helps your business to level the competition by allowing your business to dominate other online competitors. By employing the right SEO strategy, small businesses a chance to compete with large organizations. The great benefit of online marketing is that it levels the ground for both the small and large business players. Search engines do not rank sites based on their revenue but according to businesses that have employed SEO techniques when developing their content.
Search engine optimization is a must for businesses that want to be competitive, see higher Returns on Investment and grow. However, if your site does not have viable content, then forget about SEO services. Content is the key that makes your business to be noticed by search engines.
Most businesses fail to realize that 50% of all businesses don’t even have a website, and many of them are not doing any Search Engine Optimization…This is HUGE! This means there is very good chance you can quickly overtake your local competition.
As stated earlier, most customers trust search engines. They are likely to purchase your product if it appears on the first page of search engines. If your site is optimized correctly, then the visibility of your website will increase and consequently more visitors will be visiting your site. This will prompt the search engines to look for the keywords used, geographical location of your viewers and what information attracts the highest number of views.
We offer Small and Local Businesses an SEO system that is not only affordable, but is more value-packed than our competition.
What We Offer.
When we want to rank on first page for Google search results, we do something that many overlook. WE ASK GOOGLE WHAT THEY WANT US TO DO! This seems obvious but a lot of SEO companies go to experts that study the Google search algorithms first.
We provide a pre-campaign SEO site audit and keyword research, grouping, and mapping. We want what is best for your optimization so proper research is a must.
Keyword Optimized Blogs
One key factor in ranking is to provide helpful content to the world. We write helpful keyword targeted blogs each month that will drive traffic and present your business as an authority by showing youyr expertise.
Show Google and other search engines that you have an active, relevant digital brand. We optimize your Google Business Listing and key it active by posting relevant updates to it. Google loves when you use their products. 😉
Local Business Citations
Directory creation and maintenance can be overlooked as an important and powerful SEO opportunity. Google My Business, Yelp, Bing, Yellow Pages, and dozens more Online Business Listings are managed.
We can help optimize your website to show up on local searches for your specific keywords. Structured data, rich snippets, proper use of keywords and headers are essential.
We provide our SEO clients with a Site Assessment Report, Backlink and Citation Report, and an Executive Summary Report. We are happy to walk through these with our clients as needed.
We believe that it is important for every small and local to be found online. Unfortunantly, most aren’t and never think about. Get found online, and get more business. Best of all we have the most competetive pricing amongst our competitors. You won’t find a better price for the quality and value that we offer.
- 1 Location
- On-Page SEO & Optimization
- 1 SEO Keyword Blog Post
- Business Citations and Directory Listings
- Keyword Tracking & Reporting
- Google Analytics & Reporting
- Posting Updates to your Google My Business Profile
Simple answer is maybe, and it depends. We can never promise that, and if any company does then you should run far away from them.
We follow Google’s recommended guidelines and depending on the industry it may take a few months to a few years to even get on page 1 for certain keywords.
Our service is specifically meant for Local Businesses. Meaning, a business that does business in one city or location.
We always want to set the correct expectations from the beginning. This helps everything run smoother, and you will know and understand better for what you are paying for. Here are the main things you can expect:
- COMMITMENT – We actually only work with one client per industry per location. This is a great advantage to you because as long as we are working with you, we will not be working for your local competitor. Some companies don’t care about this and will work with any and everyone, but not us. The way we see it is there can only be one #1.
- PROMISE – We DO NOT promise to rank your business #1 or even on the first page. We would seriously question anyone promising this. The reason is that Google doesn’t tell anyone exactly what it takes to rank #1 or be on page #1. If they did, then how would everyone fit in the #1 spot. Instead, there is a community of marketers that research and make the best-educated guess as to what it takes. On top of that, Google has been known to release updates to their search algorithm and many businesses will lose their rankings and in some cases actually disappear from the search results. However, we do promise to follow Google guidelines, as well as research and implement new techniques. This way we can be sure that we put our best foot forward for your business on the web.
- ALWAYS LEARNING – SEO is a long-term investment. While, yes, sometimes there can be quick wins and results, in the beginning, results come from constantly analyzing and maintaining the website and web presence. As you may be aware, we live in a world of constant change, especially with technology. It is important to keep up with these changes, improved techniques, and updates that Google makes to its algorithm. So, we know that we are always on top of industry updates and are able to adapt our processes to implement. We highly value continual learning.
- RETURN ON INVESTMENT – Return on Investment comes in different forms to which you should be aware. One thing to keep in mind is that we do not close the sale. The ability to convert a lead into a sale is your responsibility. Our responsibility is to ensure that you receive qualified leads. If you are unable to convert a lead into closed business, that does not mean we didn’t do our job. Here are different forms of return on investment to keep in mind:
- Leads/Contacts from the website
- Phone Calls
- Your business name can easily be found when someone searches for it
- Your business can be found when someone searches for qualified keywords
- People Requesting directions to your business from Google Maps
- Increase in business
No. You do not pay for placement of your website when utilizing search engine optimization. You may pay a SEO service for help to rank on search engines for certain keywords, but you are not paying Google or Bing for those rankings.
Advertising appears as an ‘Ad’ at the top of the search results. For Google, if the word ‘Ad’ is obvious and those listings are paid for by the company listed.
It depends on what they are doing, your industry, and other things. Feel free to reach out to us and we can help you compare.
What we offer is for local businesses, and we are proud that we have developed this solution to help small and local business have an affordable, high-quality option for SEO.